The City of Orrville owns and maintains two cemeteries. The current operating cemetery is Crown Hill Cemetery, located at the intersection of Crown Hill Road and West High Street. It was opened in the early 1900s.
Orr Cemetery is located at the intersection of North Mill Street and East Church Street and consists of 1.6 acres of land. It was established in 1861 when this land was dedicated by Robert Taggart, one of the City's founders, for use as a cemetery. Lots are no longer for sale in Orr Cemetery.
Crown Hill Cemetery
1729 West High Street
207 North Main Street
Orrville, OH 44667
Phone: 330-684-5075 (answering machine only) OR 330-684-5004
The cemetery office is not staffed on a full-time basis. Please contact 330-684-5004 during regular business hours to set up an appointment or to ask a question.